Suicide Blonde

Monday, June 19, 2006

Is Monday over yet?

I have a horrible cough and sore throat and I should not have been at work today except my supervisor is on vacation so I have to work my ass off until he gets back. No fun, here, people (sniff). I even have to wear proper clothes like suits and stuff. No jeans and sneakers until he comes back.

It's even worse considering that I passed this same affliction to my boyfriend who is not even able to sleep at night from the hacking cough and HE cannot take a sick day this week because his boss is off spending megabucks at some theme park with his spoiled rotten kids and his shopaholic wife. How unfair is that? So we are both walking around like zombies, sucking Ricolah's to no avail. Nobody better cut me off in traffic, that's for sure.

OK, maybe I should have waited til Tuesday to post... Mondays are rough. Tomorrow will be another day. Think happy little thoughts...

4 Comments:

At 6/19/2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwww, that stinks! No fair that you can't even take a sick day. I hope you're feeling better soon.

 
At 6/21/2006 4:35 AM, Blogger jromer said...

hope you feel better!

 
At 6/23/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Zig said...

r u better? this is why you should never pretend to be sick because the 'throwing a sickie police' will catch you and punish you!
Refering to your earlier post re 'women-friends' and all they have known, seen and advised - why haven't you asked him who they are?
Anyway thoroughly enjoyed reading your life and times - must now get back to the footie because Spain have just scored against Saudi Arabia and I know you're very interested in the World Cup (sic)!

 
At 6/23/2006 2:54 PM, Blogger Carmenzta said...

Pammy,Jan and Ziggi: thank you. I know, it's not fair. I'm feeling a little better.

Ziggi, I should ask him just who these women are but I don't want to go "psycho" on him (Read: I don't want him to see how terribly insecure and needy I am)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home