Suicide Blonde

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Firefox, Where Have You Been All My Life?

Firefox is absolutely wonderful! I can actually post on my blog, edit my posts, log in (LOG IN!!!) and everything actually works! I love this. Where has Firefox been all my life?

This is going to be a quick little post because it's 5:15pm and I have to leave one job to go to the next. Yes, people, I am working tonight and so it will be 10:30pm before I make it home and like 12 midnight before I hit the bed and remote control (these last two things usually happen simultaneously). But I just wanted to come in and post a little post, because, after all, I just CAN do it, thanks to Firefox.

::::singing a happy little song::::

4 Comments:

At 10/05/2007 1:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Carmy baby!!!! I missed your return to the blogging world!! How could I have missed this?

I'm glad to hear that you're happy and healthier and boyfriendful! How cool is that? You deserve to be boyfriendful after that he-who-shall-remain-nameless.

You've been missed. Big hugs darlin'

 
At 10/05/2007 2:30 AM, Blogger Zig said...

I have Firefox - he's cute isn't he?!

Flu is subsiding and Nice Man has mended my roof. One week to go and counting . . .

 
At 10/05/2007 12:19 PM, Blogger FirstNations said...

YOU'RE BACK!
yeah, firefox is great. unfortunately, firefox has also enabled my homepage to force me to watch entire broadway musicals before i can access any services. befo' the fox, they wouldn't even load.

whatchoo bin doing and to whom???? TELL TELL TELL!!!!

 
At 10/07/2007 8:44 PM, Blogger Kindness said...

So glad you are back! I am still intermittent but thanks for checking in on me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home